Laying hideDate: Wednesday 25 apr 2018 - Friday 27 Apr 2018
- The hide is made of fabric, with spruce branches on the ground and then a groundsheet on top.
- It's not allowed to get out of the hide because you will scare away the grouse. A pee bucket for emergency is in the hide.
We gather around 03.00-04.00 am, depending on what time the sunrise is the date you have booked. The exact time You will be informed by e-mail about the exact time at the latest 3 days before arrival.
The price includes:
- Tea/coffee in the morning (if you wish)
- Transport to and from the hide
- About 4 hours in the hide (plus / minus one hour, we decide together)
- Buffet breakfast
- Hand and foot warmers (small warming pillows to stuff in boots / socks)
- Sleeping/sitting bags (to keep warm)
- Binoculars to borrow
The price does not include:
-Good clothes and shoes/boots